Magices and Indexes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magices and Indexes
Magices and Indexes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Whole Story (Introduction)

Go down

The Whole Story (Introduction) Empty The Whole Story (Introduction)

Post by Lyla Fri Feb 08, 2013 1:34 pm

The Final Magice

Hi, I’m Lyla Tan, and I thought it would be cool to be a Magice. You see, this century... the 31st century (to be precise, 3047) is filled with superhuman children. It’s pretty normal to have superpowers.
Let me explain. You either be born a Magice or an Index. Indexes are fighters, and Magices are superhuman strengthened people.

The currency here is called Euquay. We live in Planet Tamerian, but occasionally go to other planets.
Magices and Indexes grow into adulthood, (even though we are all ageless) and they teach magic and/or sorcery.

All the magicians and fighters are wise, and you must follow their way. The children in Planet Guiea are trained to work for the evil, but that doesn’t mean they are wrong. I mean, imagine what you would think if Planet Tamerian was evil. You would still follow their way.

The whole world, it exploded. We evolved into a new universe, in the Cycolotomia Way. We live in a place called the Tenar System, where we don’t get energy by the sun, but another planet that glows. That planet is called the Planet of Life, and the real name is hidden and secret. Even I don’t know it. Anyways, what I’m trying to tell you is that we’re not living under the hot sun that had collapsed on Earth, on our ancestors. We have to evolve this way now to live.

Our scientific methods has been way more successful than our ancestors. I mean, yeah, they found salt and started the whole universe’s way for humans. But we found kakazonium stones, poolatinos crystals, and mysagoriatle gems. These are soo rare. In fact, even RARER some people get it for their studded stones!

I’m a Magice. That doesn’t mean being a Magice is WAY BETTER than being an Index. But sometimes I will force you to be born as an Index, just to balance the number of Magices.

Magices are being born, and Indexes are too. You are one of the survivors... you must survive and bring people to life. You are a person brought to life, and you must now do your share.
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

https://magicex-story.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down