Magices and Indexes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magices and Indexes
Magices and Indexes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thorgrim Iron-Blood

2 posters

Go down

Thorgrim Iron-Blood Empty Thorgrim Iron-Blood

Post by Thor11 Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:59 am

Name: (NOT your real name) Thorgrim Iron-Blood

Planet: (Which Planet do you live in, Tamerian or Guiea?) Tamerian

Studded Stone: (Magice or Index) Index

How you found your studded stone: (Explain thoroughly) Thorgrim was a hard dwarf, the last of his kind. How he came upon his studded stone was a tragic story. During a blizzard in his earlier years, the was a crash on his door. His parents, frightened, told him to back away. Just then, a pack Werewolves burst through. Howling and growling, they jumped on Thorgrim's parents, ripping them into pieces. Thorgrim, scared and shattered, jumped out of the window. He then ran, ran, until he couldn't run anymore. Huddled in a blanket he managed to grab when he escaped, he sat down under a tree. Just then, a shivering child trudged by him, muttering "Cold, cold, cold..." "Kid!" Thorgrim shouted, scrambling to a standing position. "Where are your parents?" The child paused, clrearly unsure whether to reply. "They're gone.. Gone.." He started sobbing. Thorgrim came over to where he sat, and gave him the blanket. "Here kid, you need this more then I do" With stunned, grateful eyes, the child accepted the blanket. "Thank you." He whispered. Then, a glaring white light appeared out of the blue. A crystal-clear stone floated infront of Thorgrim, beckoning to him. With wonder in his countenance, he carefully plucked the stone from it's perch. This, my friend, is the story: the discovery of his destiny.

Power: (Put your power here. Lightning, Water Controlling, etc.) The power of Winter. Thorgrim can will it to snow, drop temperature in an area, throw snowballs, and command the frosty winds of his kin.

Family Members: (Mother, Father, etc. If you want to have a sibling, then check with other people who might agree to be a sibling of yours.) He had parents, they were slain.

Teacher: (For Magices: Either Ms. Eliste, Ms. Maroon, or Mr. Howle. For Indexes: Madam Tourish, Mr. Chestler, or Madam Misk) Officially it is Mr. Chestler, but he prefers to learn by the way of his own experiences.

Life so far: (at LEAST 3 sentences, but do more. It’s about your life) He lived, with his parents, in the wilderness. He was a independent, hard, man in the exterior. Inside though, he was a kindly soul. He enjoyed watching snowflakes at his window, but those days are long gone.

Personality: (Describe carefully.) Mostly explained in "Life so far" section.

Physical Appearance: (Describe carefully.) Quite short, he has straight brown hair, and striking blue eyes. He always carries his lucky axe, "Gromrir" and wears his Mithril chestplate, forged by his father as a gift for his coming of Adulthood ceremony.

Weapon: (Describe carefully.) His lucky axe, "Gromrir", is the last of the Dwarven Great Weapons, it allows the wearer to strike with great force, and saves him from many fights.

Other: (LIke how strong you are and such) He is very, very strong, due to his excessive training in the wilderness, and his extra training with Mr. Chestler.

Thor11
Index

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Thorgrim Iron-Blood Empty Re: Thorgrim Iron-Blood

Post by Lyla Sat Mar 09, 2013 7:05 am

Very detailed and good. Though, I don't know about being a dwarf...
Anyways, I will allow it. You can delete the things in the brackets to guide you, you don't need to show me that.
Since you are very different from other people and is a dwarf, you have managed to create the application pretty well.

I would like to see more in the "Life so Far" Section. I understand the way of the Personality thing, but I don't know what happened when your parents were alive and before you found your studded stone. For example, the feelings you felt and the things that happened.

I would prefer a better name, but you're a dwarf anyways. Okay. Do you think you could create a nickname? Like, "Thor"?
Overall, very detailed and very good. I'll say accepted, just change these things I told you. Check out the Quest Board or you can start roleplaying! See examples here and there.

If you need help in anything, PM me!
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

https://magicex-story.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyla Sat Mar 23, 2013 5:53 am

List of what you can do:
Possibly create a nickname that other's won't have trouble saying
Life so Far, before your parents died.
Also, I do need more of the Life so Far section. It's too undetailed for a Winter Power, I'm sorry.
Can you also tell me the names of your parents?

Optional: You can delete the brackets so it's easier for me to read. Those. Are just guidelines.
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

https://magicex-story.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: