Magices and Indexes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magices and Indexes
Magices and Indexes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Estelle Shade, Index

2 posters

Go down

Estelle Shade, Index Empty Estelle Shade, Index

Post by Estelle Shade Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:25 pm

Name:Estelle Shade
Planet: Tamerian
Studded Stone: Index
How you found your studded stone: While Estelle was in the woods, she met a boy called Jay. He died while fighting a wild dog, but she had made him smile while he was dying. She found her stone after she skinned the dog, near the remains of her long lost friend.
Power: Stars. She listens to their stories that they whisper in her ears, and gets most of her information that way. She can predict the future by their shapes, but only sometimes. She can will a star to fall or rise, or even explode. In this way, she is more powerful at night. I'll update this part time to time, when I have ideas.

Family Members: None.

Teacher: Madam Tourish, and sometimes she goes to the other teachers for guidance.

Life so far: Estelle was an orphan. She was left in the mountains and woods when she was a small child, and grew up practically alone. She learned to survive, to use everything as a tool and a weapon. She learned the ways of nature, and became exceptionally good with her knife. Along the way, she met a boy, a Magice, called Jay, whose power was Time. They were getting along very well, and to be truthful, had a pinch of feelings for each other. But in a fight with a fierce wild dog, Estelle could not use her knife to bring down the animal. Instead, Jay stopped the time around the animal just enough to let Estelle run away. The time stop had drained all his power, and when Estelle came back to the site, all she saw was a boy without breath. At the time, she was a bit crazy, and when she regained her logic, she had skinned the dog, her friend's murderer. She found her stone then, and went to camp. She has been training ever since, and is the camper who had stayed the longest, ever.(If it's allowed.)

Personality: She's a lot like Annabeth and Artemis Fowl put together. She holds herself up for the public, and is a master at hiding her true feelings. Well.. she hates people letting her down, and is both introvert and extrovert. It's very hard to gain her trust, but you'll be rewarded once you do. Just think of.. Estelle. In Camp Half Blood, you know?

Physical Appearance: She has curly blond hair and stormy grey eyes. Her blond hair was dyed, and it was navy black before. She lets it fall loosely, or in a ponytail, or a braid. She has a jade ring woven into her hair. She's slim and pretty, I guess, in a black widow way. She sends out an aura of power, authority, and danger. A bit pale.

Weapon: She has a knife, darts, and a sword. The knife is, well, a knife, but it's special to her because it's the one Jay admired. The blade can show her whatever she wants, as long as a star's light it touching it. Her darts-sedatives, adrenaline, poison, chemical mixes that she concocted- are darts, but they come with a small tri-barrelled dart rifle (SMALL.) that changes into a ring. Silverstag, her sword, changes into a silver ring, too.

Other: Estelle is a genius. She's one of the brightest minds of her generation, and loves hacking. Those two don't always make a good combination, mostly because government secrets tend to leak when she wants them. She is a bit territorial around her friends. She loves reading, science, and is especially good with her weapons.

Estelle Shade
Index

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Estelle Shade, Index Empty Re: Estelle Shade, Index

Post by Lyla Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:44 pm

Wow, you met a powerful boy named Jay! Very Happy

Oh my goodness, this character is amazing. I love it! Very Happy
It is allowed to be the camper who stayed longest. But now I just need to make sure no one else does that.

There are no doubts. Good job!
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

https://magicex-story.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Shade Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:48 pm

I know. I'm awesome. Smile (joking.)

Thanks so much!

Estelle Shade
Index

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyla Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 pm

Mmm hmm. Accepted, I mean. I forgot to say that :3
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Estelle Shade Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:49 pm

oh. hahaha

Estelle Shade
Index

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyla Fri Mar 08, 2013 12:51 pm

Yeah, well. You could look at the Quest Board or check out the Games. Or you could just start roleplaying, straight from the roots! (as my friend likes to call it)
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: