Magices and Indexes

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Magices and Indexes
Magices and Indexes
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Alex Granit

2 posters

Go down

Alex Granit Empty Alex Granit

Post by alex granit Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:06 pm

Name: Alex Granit
Planet: Tameraniam
Studded Stone: Index
How you found your studded stone: Alex was always adventurus. One day he came across a big dark cave. It was too tempting to resist, he walked inside whith a flash light. He walked down in the cave, when he got to the end of the cave a door opend up into a bigger room. On a table was a studded stone. He took the stone and ran when he heard foot steps coming from another room and shadows coming from the door. Looking behind him Alex saw someone tied up on the wall with his mouth tapped so he couldn't hear it. Noticing the shadow was getting closer and he could see a knife in the shadow persons hands. Alex quickly ran to the boy and untied his arms and legs. Pulled the tape off his mouth. The shadow was getting closer and closer. He ran outside with the boy safely before the guy could get to him. Alex reached into his pocket and took out the studded stone.

Power: Time, as in he can freeze time and move it forward and backwards at his will. ( If I can't do that I'm going to have it be energy/power where he can control electricity (lights T.Vs stuff like that)

Family Members:
[James Granit (Father )
Cara Granit (Mother, Dead(
Teacher: Madam Tourish

Life so far: After Alex found the stone he when to train. He's always distracted (ADHD) by other small things which usually gets him in trouble. He has progressed well with training but still needs some practice before he becomes good with his powers. So he trains and all that stuff occasionally he will do exploring around but not very often anymore.
Personality: Alex Is adventurous and due to that he is always getting himself into trouble. His friends are what's important to him though, (his adventuring days are over now lol ) he would do anything for them. He also can be a serious prankster when he is in a good mood , so basically always.
Physical Appearance: Conrad is tall with short brown hair. He wears a white T-Shirt that says " I'm with stupid" in big black letters, he wears jeans and green Nikes he has brown eyes and most of the time you will see him with a devilish grin that people know he's trying to say " I'm up to no good".
Weapon: A spear, and a sword that has a black blade and red hilt He calls it " Blood shed

Other: I had a really hard time finding a name again because Conrad was taken !!!! I am so sad that was like my number one rp name lol

Last edited by alex granit on Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:12 am; edited 1 time in total
alex granit
alex granit
Index

Back to top Go down

Alex Granit Empty Re: Alex Granit

Post by Lyla Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:08 am

Oh, hooray! You got the robot email!
Razz Okay so what you need to change is that you need to have to find your studded stone by doing a good deed. Everyone misses this part (possibly because I didn't put it up).
Also, you need to explain the power more. You can't just say Time. Imagine as if I were an idiot (I'm not,) What does time do? What is it?
And go over your character a bit. You did a little bit grammar/spelling/random stuff wrong. Like that random "=" next to "good mood".
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

https://magicex-story.forumtl.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyla Tue Mar 05, 2013 7:47 am

Here, let me fix this for you: You edit the post.

alex granit wrote:
Name: Alex Granit
Planet: tameraniam
Studded Stone: Index
How you found your studded stone: Alex was always adventurus. One day he came across a big dark cave. It was too tempting to resist, he walked inside whith a flash light. He walked down in the cave, when he got to the end of the cave a door opend up into a bigger room. On a table was a studded stone. He took the stone and ran when he heard foot steps coming from another room and shadows coming from the door. Make this a reason because you did a good deed. For example, you saw someone crying and you helped him by finding his true love who died-- and then your studded stone came to you-- just an example. On that case, you can't use that example.

Power: Time, ( If i can't do that i'm gonna have it bee energy/power) More explanation needed!

Family Members: If you are gonna list it, put bullet points please... it doesn't really matter though.
James Granit (Father )
Cara granit (Mother, Dead)
Teacher: madam tourish

Life so far: After Alex found the stone he whent to train. He's always distracted (ADHD) by other small things which usually gets him in trouble. He has progressed far whith training but still needs some practice before he becomes good whith his powers. So he trains and all that stuff ocasionally he will do exploreing around but not very often anymore. Just spelling mistakes Smile
Personality: Alex Is adventurous and due to that he is always getting himself into trouble. His friends are whats important to him though, (his adventurign days are over now lol ) he would do anything for them. He also can be a serious prankster when he is in a good mood =, so basically always.
Physical Appearance: Conrad is tall whith short brown hair. He wears a white T-Shirt that says " I'm whith stupid (spelling error?)" in big black letters, he wears jeans and green nikes he has brown eyes and most of the time you will see him whith a devilish grin that people know he's trying to say " I'm up to no good".
Weapon: A spear, and a sword that has a black blade and red hilt He calles it "Blood shed

Other: I had a really hard time finding a name again becouse conrad was taken !!!! im so sad that was like my number one rp name lol

I'm a little sensitive about these points-- yes, I know.
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyla Sat Mar 09, 2013 1:56 am

Things like, what does the power Time do for you? Can you stop the time? Can you time travel? Explanation, explanation.

Your "how you found your studded stone" is interesting and adventure-y, but you have to be doing a good deed.

The others is about grammar and spelling and random things.
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by alex granit Thu Apr 04, 2013 1:13 am

Edited...it probably still sucks but whatever lol
alex granit
alex granit
Index

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyla Thu Apr 04, 2013 9:04 am

Okay, I won't mind the other grammar mistakes. Those are minor and fine.

Hooray! Now you can start roleplaying. Welcome!
Lyla
Lyla
Master Lyla

Character Info
Items:

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: